Monday, June 25, 2012

APPRECIATING GOD & FRIENDS


                You are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor
                   and power: for you have created all things,
             and for your pleasure they are and were created.

You knew me before I was born
For you created my inmost being;
You knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
When I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
Your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
Were written in your book
Before one of them came to be.
- Psalm 139: 13-16


 I cried because I had no Shoes...
Till I saw a man with no feet....

THANK YOU LORD FOR EVERY THING IN MY LIFE.
When you pray for others, God listens to you and blesses them, and sometimes, when you are safe and happy, remember that someone has prayed for you…


No comments:

Post a Comment